Tramp Art, like quilting, relies on using salvaged materials to create textures and patterns then piecing them together to make beautiful yet utilitarian
objects. While relatively unknown, Tramp Art was a wide-spread form of Folk Art that flourished in America between the 1870's – 1940's.

Etsy

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Art Tramp and Martha Stewart...

I am pleased to announce that I am a
Martha Stewart AMERICAN MADE 2015 nominee in the 
Craft ~ Recycled, Upcycled & Vintage category.

If you click on the icon to the left or 
use the link below to view my page, add comments 
and starting September 21st you can have
an opportunity to VOTE.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things are gearing up here in Trampland a.k.a. my studio.
I am waiting to get more materials so I can 
finish up a handful of pieces I have started. Then I plan
to start making the 40 to 50 new pieces I have 
designed in the last few weeks. 

Look for some exciting things to come...
a series of Tramp Art birds based on the illustrations
on some antique Frakturs. Other pieces include
a Pipebox/Keyholder, a Spoon Rack, a Wall Sconce,
a Lantern, a Starfish Box, more sewing boxes
a group of Limited Edition Christmas Ornaments and
some other surprises!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to take a moment to thank you for your 
interest in my Tramp Art. I would greatly appreciate your help 
to continue my growth and success! 

My Tramp Art pieces are one-of-a-kind works of art and I would
love for more people to experience my creations! 
If you would like to help me with this please take a look at

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It would be a well deserved honor. Your pieces are amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing your new things~Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra!!! Your words of encouragement and support are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I will most definitely vote for you. Your work is amazing. This is a well deserved honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy...thank you so much!!! Feel free to pass along my blog, website, Etsy Shop and Facebook page to all those you think might be interested.

    ReplyDelete